CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

More things I want to make:


Isn't that beautiful??  And she has a wonderful  2 part tutorial on how to make it!



Have you ever had jeans that didn't fit right?  My daughter has lots.  I found this tutorial on closing the gap on Pinterest (gotta love that site!).



That is so pretty!! I love Dresdens... but they scare me.  After this tutorial, I'm not so scared anymore!





This link show how to make this AMAZINGLY EASY QUILT!  Isn't it cute? I love it!




I have a bunch of my dad's old ties... wouldn't this be cute?




Something I haven't tried yet: free-motion quilting.  I have only hand-quilted.. so this scares me a little.  This is a series of video lessons on free-motion quilting. 

I am still working on Pillow Case Dresses for our Acteens Mission project.  I think I have finished around 8 so far.  I'll post more pics soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment